Friday, June 23, 2017

Experimenting with Burgers 4

The final of the four burger meals I'm exploring using Kroger's brand Private Selection for most of the ingredients. This time the burger was turkey breast from Honeysuckle White (coupon and sale), the Private Selection Provolone Sliced Cheese (coupon and sale), and the Private Selection Lemon Tarragon Mustard. I'm the only one in my family to try the mustard because everyone else here hates mustard unless it is just an ingredient in a must bigger recipe; they had more of the Green Chile rub I was sent. We each picked our favorite of the three varieties of chips and had those as well. To check out the ingredients I used in this post look here. I was sent products from the Kroger store brand called Private Selection for free in exchange for testing and writing about my experience with these products. I received a bag of Texas Inspired BBQ Kettle Potato Chips and a can of Green Chile Ranch Seasoning Rub from MyMagazine, a Kroger program. I was also sent a lot of coupons for several products in the Private Selection line and from Kroger to use myself and also to share.

I really liked this mustard but it was pretty intense at the serving size of 1 teaspoon; I'd probably use about half of that in the future. The provolone cheese was what I expect from provolone but it is a much thicker slice than the reduced fat cheese we normally buy and use.


No comments:

Post a Comment